HAY CENTER - PROM READINESS EVENT
SATURDAY, MARCH 30, 2019
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO REGISTERING:
1. This year we are utilizing E-RSVPs for volunteers. You will be asked to provide your name, phone number and email address…and of course what position you would like to serve in. (If you had a verbal conversation about volunteering with HAY Center staff you will still need to E-RSVP)
2. Each individual volunteer MUST register. We will not be able to honor plus ones or day-of drop-in volunteers. All slots are on a first-come, first serve basis.
3. All volunteers must be 21 years and older. Youth under 21 years and children will not be able to volunteer nor be in attendance to the prom event.
4. Times listed for each position is the time we ask that you arrive for your shift. All end times are our best guesstimate.
NOTE: Personal shoppers must stay with their assigned youth until alterations are complete and their items are bagged. Length of time will vary for each shopper.
5. To protect our foster youth, volunteers are not allowed to post images of our youth on social media platforms.
SO, with all the fine print out of the way all you have to do is follow this link to register as a Prom Readiness Volunteer.
Our youth are looking forward to this event and couldn’t be more appreciative. We want our youth to be just as ready as every other student for Prom and that would not be able to happen without you. If you have any questions about the event, volunteering or other HAY Center happenings please feel free to reach out to me directly.